The Gathering - In My System Remixes (SILVER029)

This magic effort from Silver Network boss Jef K and Chez Damier receives the once over from a whole host of talented names. Shade & Ferrand create a deep dream courtesy of sweet synthetics, clean percussion and dreamy keys. I:Cube supplies a mix where hearty beats and plump synths meet, whilst The Revenge goes for old school bass action and ghostly electronics.

Played by:

Motorcitysoul, Brothers Vibe, Anja Schneider, Dan Drastic, Daniel Mehlhart, Luna City Express, Hugo, Secret Cinema, tINI, Lauhaus, Dirt Crew, Ripperton, Tolga Fidan, Tom Clark and more...
Go to Beatport.comGet These TracksAdd This Player
Tracklist:

01. The Gathering - In My System (The Revenge Remix) 6:43
02. The Gathering - In My System (I:Cube Remix) 6:09
03. The Gathering - In My System (Milton Jackson Remix) 6:27
04. The Gathering - In My System (DJ Shade & Steve Ferrand Remix) 8:09
05. The Gathering - In My System (Soul Minority Remix) 7:34

»-> Description <-«
Artist: The Gathering
Title: In My System Remixes
Label: Silver Network
Catalog#: SILVER029
Genres: Deep House, Tech House
Tracks: 05
Encoder: LAME 3.98
Duration: 35:04
Release Date: 07 January 2011
Quality: 320 Kbps / 44.1kHz / Joint-Stereo
Store: Beatport
Size: 80,6 MB
DownLOAD 1 @ Full & DownLOAD 2 @ Full

No comments yet. Be the first to leave a comment!
Next Previous