A.R.D.I. - Landscape (HBR043)

Our latest recruit Adrian Wojcik aka A.R.D.I. debuts with a beautiful melodic uplifting trancer entitled 'Landscape'. Lovely vocal samples intertwining here and there, blissful piano work and quite a highly energetic drop that just booms with energy. What more can be needed in a trance tune?!

On remix duties we have Timo Pralle joining three Harmonic Breeze favorites, Second Way, Vol Deeman and Sara Pollino sealing the deal on this package. Second Way translate the original into their own club orientated progressive style while keeping the melodic essence of the tune. Timo Pralle slows things down a bit with his 'soft-lifting' take. While label favorite Vol Deeman delivers a truly banging and phenomenal remix as usual. Last but not least, the diva of chillout comes along taking things on a whole other level, something more than perfect for relaxing your senses.





Tracklist:

01. A.R.D.I. - Landscape (Original Mix) 7:36
02. A.R.D.I. - Landscape (Second Way Remix) 8:35
03. A.R.D.I. - Landscape (Timo Pralle Remix) 8:16
04. A.R.D.I. - Landscape (Vol Deeman Remix) 8:34
05. A.R.D.I. - Landscape (Sara Pollino Chillout Mix) 5:42

»-> Description <-«
Artist: A.R.D.I.
Title: Landscape
Label: Harmonic Breeze Recordings
Catalog#: HBR043
Genres: Trance, Chill Out
Tracks: 05
Encoder: LAME 3.98
Duration: 38:43
Release Date: 17 January 2011
Quality: 320 Kbps / 44.1kHz / Joint-Stereo
Store: Audiojelly
Size: 88.8 MB
DownLOAD 1 @ Full & DownLOAD 2 @ Full

No comments yet. Be the first to leave a comment!
Next Previous