Ron Costa - Pontakiss (INM006)

Inmotion Music presents Ron Costa's Pontakiss. A world class groovier with remixs from some of Italys finest Mirco Violi and Alessio Mereu.

DJ Feedbacks:

Marco Effe / Break Soil: Dub Remix for me I like this groove
Robert Dietz / Cecille: alessio mereu remix for me... really like the acid line
Tedd Patterson / Vibal: pretty cool stuff. feeling the A.M. remix a lot.
Pedramovich: the original does not do it for me unfortunately but the Alessio Mereu remix is wicked....nice
Leon / VIVa: mirco violi is for me thanks!
Livio & Roby / VIVa: Nice pack, with great original and remixes will play, thanks
Alex Flitsch / Connaisseur Recordings: original and dub for me...
Djebali / Freak n Chic / Tuning Spork): Mirco Violi for me here !!! thanks
Raymundo Rodriguez: Very nice indeed, club and chart support for sure.
Slam / Soma: Pontakiss is nice will play .
Xpress 2: Orig is best
Carlo Lio / Rawthentic Music: alessio rmx is coool!
Kabuto & Koji (Supernature Recordings): micro violi is my pick for this ....... I like!!!!
David K / Coccon / Supplement Facts: i like the dub and the Mirco Violo remix....
Demi / Deeper Substance: solid dj tools
Ivan Iacobucci / Smoke Joke Rec.: All versions are good! Full support!
Claire Ripley / Dessous / Phobic: Nice e.p, I like Pontakiss original most
Brothers' Vibe: All good mixes...Tks!
Nils Nürnberg: Original and dub mix are real smashers. Definitely in my box... THX
UGLH / Caramella: Dub and Mirco Violi Remix are good. Thanks
Maik Loewen: Support! Thanks :)
Robbie Akbal / Akbal Music: Killer Alessio Mereu rmx.. also loving the original...full support ...
Sebastian Roya / Conaisseur: Alessio mix for me, thanks!
Gruber & Nurnberg / 8Bit: My favourite is the dub mix!!!
David Keno / Morris Audio: solid.
Anthony Collins / Freak n Chic: nice dub
Archie Hamilton / Moscow Records: Like the Original and Alessio Mereu remix. Thanks
Go to Beatport.comGet These TracksAdd This Player
Tracklist:

01. Ron Costa - Pontakiss (Original Mix) 8:12
02. Ron Costa - Pontakiss (Dub Mix) 7:11
03. Ron Costa - Pontakiss (Mirco Violi Remix) 6:24
04. Ron Costa - Pontakiss (Alessio Mereu Remix) 7:14

»-> Description <-«
Artist: Ron Costa
Title: Pontakiss
Label: Inmotion Music
Catalog#: INM006
Genre: Tech House, House
Tracks: 04
Encoder: LAME 3.98
Duration: 29:02
Release Date: 19 November 2010
Quality: 320 Kbps / 44.1kHz / Joint-Stereo
Store: Beatport
Size: 67.5 MB
DownLOAD 1 @ Full & DownLOAD 2 @ Full

No comments yet. Be the first to leave a comment!
Next Previous